- $2519 per person based on double occupancy for cash or check payments.
- $2304 per person based on triple occupancy.
- $2196 per person based on quad occupancy.
- $3165 for single occupancy.
- $76 discount per person for check/cash payments.
Several of you have asked about the tipping for the bus driver and guide. This is done at the end of each leg the tour (anytime during the last day per bus driver).
• Driver: A tip is required for the driver and we recommend the amount of $30 per person for the tour, split between 2 drivers.
• LDS Guide: This tip is not required; but it is appreciated. If you feel they did a good job and would like to thank them, this is the perfect way to do so.
- $250 per person due at time of booking
- Final Payment: Final payment is due three months before the tour departure date.
- If you cancel: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it is transferable to another guest on a new booking, traveling on the same tour date. After final payment, the full amount is non-refundable. If you cancel and you can find someone to take your spot, we will refund the deposit. If we have a waiting list, we will refund your deposit by placing someone in your spot.
- If we cancel the tour for any reason: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be transferred to any other tour or kept as a future tour credit to be used at any time on one of our advertised tours (cannot be transferred to a cruise). The balance will be refunded or applied to a future tour as a credit.
- The only way to avoid trip cancellation penalties is to buy trip cancellation insurance. If you are interested in the insurance, we can help you purchase it.
A minimum number of 29 passengers is needed for this tour to depart
Check Your Invoice Names: Please check to see that your names are spelled correctly. Your first and last names must appear as they appear on your passport for International travel and Driver’s License for domestic tours.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the nature of this tour you must be able to climb stairs and walk unassisted at a moderate pace.
Please note that minor changes to the itinerary may occur due to local conditions and to better accommodate our group.