- If you cancel: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it is transferable to another guest on a new booking, traveling on the same tour date.
After final payment, the full amount is non-refundable. If you cancel and you can find someone to take your spot, we will refund the deposit. If we have a waiting list, we will refund your deposit if we can fill your spot.
- If Bountiful Travel cancels the tour due to pandemic or war/civil unrest: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be transferred to any other tour or kept as a future tour credit to be used at any time on one of our advertised tours (cannot be transferred to a cruise). The balance will be refunded or applied to a future tour as a credit.
- If Bountiful Travel cancels the tour for any reason besides pandemic or war, the full amount is refundable.
- Bountiful Travel needs a minimum of 16 people to operate the tour.
- The only way to avoid trip cancellation penalties is to buy trip cancellation insurance. If you are interested in the insurance, we can help you purchase it. Travel Insurance does not cover war.
Check Your Invoice Names: Please check to see that your names are spelled correctly. Your first and last names must appear as they appear on your passport for International travel and Driver’s License for domestic tours.
COVID: Vaccines are currently not required to enter Israel
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED and should be valid 6 months after the end of the tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the nature of this tour you must be able to climb stairs and walk unassisted at a moderate pace 4-7 miles per day.
Please note that minor changes to the itinerary may occur due to local conditions and to better accommodate our group.