- $2198 per person based on double occupancy for cash or check payments.
- $2264 per person based on double occupancy for credit card payments.
- Single Supplement is $500.
Optional Jordan/Petra Add-on
Due to Israel’s current restrictions regarding land crossings, we will be changing the Jordan tour from a pre-Israel tour to a post-Israel tour. Updates to the itinerary and costs will be available soon.
- $896 per person based on double occupancy for cash or check payments.
- $924 per person based on double occupancy for credit card payments.
- Single Supplement is $200
- If you cancel: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it is transferable to another guest on a new booking, traveling on the same tour date. After final payment, the full amount is non-refundable. If you cancel and you can find someone to take your spot, we will refund the deposit. If we have a waiting list, we will refund your deposit by placing someone in your spot.
- If we cancel the tour for any reason: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be transferred to any other tour or kept as a future tour credit to be used at any time on one of our advertised tours (cannot be transferred to a cruise). The balance will be refunded or applied to a future tour as a credit.
- The only way to avoid trip cancellation penalties is to buy trip cancellation insurance. If you are interested in the insurance, we can help you purchase it.
Check Your Invoice Names: Please check to see that your names are spelled correctly. Your first and last names must appear as they appear on your passport for International travel and Driver’s License for domestic tours.
COVID: Vaccines are currently required to enter Israel
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED and should be valid 6 months after the end of the tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the nature of this tour you must be able to climb stairs and walk unassisted at a moderate pace.
Please note that minor changes to the itinerary may occur due to local conditions and to better accommodate our group.