Book of Mormon Lands Resort Vacation
$1250 Check/Cash Price – $1,295 Credit Card Price
(Discounts for groups of 6 or more)
Tours and Seminars Directed by Hank Smith & Dave Hadlock (2 speakers for the price of 1)
See Biographies at the bottom of the page
- 6 Nights/7 Days at a beautiful, all-inclusive Riviera Mayan resort hotel (Occidental XCaret or Grand Bahia Principe) – 4 or 5 star.
- All Meals at the resort
- LDS Tour Guide – Maya/Book of Mormon Expert
- Transfers to/from the Airport (must arrive on our flight to include transfers)
- Tours to the Ruins (2 Days)
- Roundtrip Airfare to Cancun
- Optional excursions to XPlor and Cenotes on Free Days
- $300 per person deposit – deposit is non-refundable, but it is transferable to another party. (Refundable within 7 days of deposit)
- Discounts of $200 for 3rd and 4th passengers in a room under the age of 18 staying with an adult.
- Final payment is due by May 30, 2017.
- Cancellation policy – Deposit is non-refundable. After final payment has been made, tour is non-refundable
- We reserve the right to cancel this tour if we do not have at least 10 people booked in the group
- Passports are required for this tour
Hank Smith: Hank grew up in St. George, Utah and has an MBA from Utah State University. Hank is currently Ph.D. candidate at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah where he is also an instructor. In addition to his work in consulting with companies and families, Hank has presented at nationwide Best of Especially for Youth, Retreat for Girls, Time to Blossom, and Time Out for Girls programs, several University Education Weeks, public school assemblies, and various forums around the country. Hank has also authored many books and “Audio CDs” with Covenant Communications.
Hank and his wife, Sara, currently live in Mapleton, Utah. Hank says that, “Sara is amazing, she knows everything about me and still loves me.” They have 3 adorable children. Hank enjoys running marathons (15 so far) and eating lots of ice cream, which is why he runs marathons. More than anything else he loves being with his wonderful wife and children. You and your kids are going to love Hank’s presentations.
Dave Hadlock Dave has been directing LDS tour groups for over fourteen years. He began taking groups to Mesoamerica, teaching about the Mayan civilization and its possible correlations with the peoples and events of the Book of Mormon. Nine years ago after opening Bountiful Travel, Dave began taking groups to Israel as well. He directs about three groups every year to Israel and four groups to Mesoamerica. Dave has completed the course work at BYU for a master’s degree in Ancient Near Eastern Studies with an emphasis on the Old Testament and Biblical Hebrew. He has also studied Mesoamerican history and the Maya culture. His passion is the study of ancient cultures, languages, and rituals and he uses this knowledge to bring unique insights to the scriptures.
His style of teaching is straight from the scriptures,using them as his primary source. He has conducted many (over fifty) cruises and tours to Central America during the last fouteen years and has taught many years of gospel doctrine and institute classes. He loves teaching and having fun with his groups. He’s very easy going and loves being with people. If you are looking for a tour or cruise with a fun, personable director with many enlightening perspectives on the scriptures, try traveling with Dave.